Welcome to Gardening for Living Well

A new blog for discussing ways to improve your life and mine by gardening so we can all benefit from information we share!!











I am just getting started with my "Gardening for Living Well" blog. I am looking for any positive input and others who are doing the same. Gardening is hard work but in the long run, I believe it will be well worth the effort. I welcome constructive criticism as well as any compliments you might have.



Sunday, May 23, 2010

signs of a successful garden - at last

Well, after spending the night with the grandbaby, and not able to visit my lovely garden first thing this morning, I was so pleased to see the progress in 24 hours..............

There are actual vegetables appearing!  Yellow squash, zucchini, cucumbers...........green beans are blooming!

After fighting root maggots just one week ago, it was really nice to visit my lovelies and be presented with the rewards of blood, sweat and tears.............literally!

Pictures (with the proof) to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment