Welcome to Gardening for Living Well

A new blog for discussing ways to improve your life and mine by gardening so we can all benefit from information we share!!











I am just getting started with my "Gardening for Living Well" blog. I am looking for any positive input and others who are doing the same. Gardening is hard work but in the long run, I believe it will be well worth the effort. I welcome constructive criticism as well as any compliments you might have.



Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Roses


Just wanted to add a few pictures very quickly - for those who are not my friends on facebook

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you post pictures of your flowers. I love them! It makes me want to plant flowers. Maybe I should get a little planter box thing to put on our balcony. Gotta love apartments!

    ReplyDelete