Welcome to Gardening for Living Well

A new blog for discussing ways to improve your life and mine by gardening so we can all benefit from information we share!!











I am just getting started with my "Gardening for Living Well" blog. I am looking for any positive input and others who are doing the same. Gardening is hard work but in the long run, I believe it will be well worth the effort. I welcome constructive criticism as well as any compliments you might have.



Thursday, April 29, 2010

Second Post

Today is Thursday, April 29, 2010.  (Very hard) work has been going on since Saturday...........work that I didn't expect to be as difficult but sometimes dealing with another person's picky expectations..........one just has to grin and bear it and keep going until the job is done................

Needless to say, the seedlings aren't quite ready to transplant, but they are looking SO GOOD!!! I can't wait to see if they will actually produce something worthwhile this year............

The grandest hopes in my mind are those of a lush, green, fruitful backyard...........one that will bring lots of smiles, not only to me but everyone who goes there..........but in the meantime, there is still soooooooooo much work to be done and I keep pushing myself through the sore muscles, the (oh so slight) sunburn and the nagging problem of letting everything else slide until the day only a few hours gardening is required every day.

Pictures are coming...........PROMISE!!!

P.S. As of this moment, no problems with gardening have arisen...........hold on to your hats because they will!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment